Brandon graduated with a degree in Finance from St. Cloud State University in St Cloud MN. He started his career as a financial advisor investing operating cash flow and bond proceed for local cities and school districts in 2008.
In 2017 he joined the Cetera Investor Center with Cetera Advisors as an financial advisor servicing his clients financial needs including:
- Portfolio reviews
- Account maintenance coordination
- Beneficiary review and update
- Retirement income planning
- IRA distribution processing
- Education on financial concepts and investing
- Insurance policy review
- Annuity contract review
- Investment performance review
- Investment selection and advice
As a financial advisor he enjoys working with clients to properly service the financial needs, including investment management and income planning particularly nearing retirement age. He has extensive knowledge and experience working with clients on creative strategies to invest in volatile markets that can be of beneficial to clients who prefer to minimize volatility impacts to their portfolio while mitigating tax impacts.
Brandon is a father of two kids and is an avid golfer.